RECENT BEAUTY TRASH Pt. 2
Some skincare trash✌️
When it comes to skin care, my nerd-level is definitely the highest. I often put more than 5 products on my face in one evening.
The products that make it into my routine have to meet a few conditions:
- no known irritants
- no irritant scenting
- no harsh surfactants
- scientifically proven actives
Despite the extensive research, which I do before every Skincare purchase, there are mispurchases.
- Dermasence Solvinea Med SPF 50 🖤
- Boots Soltan Kids SPF 50 🖤
- Clinique Take The Day Off cleasing balm 🖤🖤🖤
Serums and boosters
- Paulas Choice 10% Niacinamide Booster 〰️
- NIOD Multi Molecular Hyaluronic Complex 〰️
- NIOD Survival 0 🖤🖤🖤
- The Ordinary Vitamin C Suspension 30% 🖤
- The Ordinalry Retnol 1% in Silicone 💩 (too harsh)
- Iwostin Perfecting Re-Liftin 〰️
- Paulas Choice Clinical Ceramide Enriched Moisturizer 🖤🖤🖤
- MAC Fix+ Coconut 🖤
- Caudalie Grape Water 💩 (hello breakouts)
Wanna chat about skincare? Come say hi on instagram!